Datadirectglobal.com makes paying for your orders easy by providing a range of convenient payment options.
What are the payment terms Datadirectglobal.com accepts?
PayPal: Select PayPal as your payment method when you check out via our shopping cart, you will be redirected to PayPal via a secure online connection where you can complete the order and payment.
Credit Card: We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover
Datadirectglobal.com will only ship to the billing address of your credit card. To ship to a secondary address please contact your Credit Card Company and have them note the alternate shipping address.
Wire Transfer: We will email you an invoice and hold the shipment until we receive payment. Please do not send money until you get an invoice from us which will have our bank info on it.
Western Union: We will Email you an invoice and hold the shipment until we receive payment. Please do not send money until you get an invoice from us which will have our bank info on it.
WebMoney/QIWI/Money Order/Cashier Check/Escrow: We also accept these payment terms that customers' need.
Detailed Steps of Paying with PayPal, Western Union, Wire Transfer and Credit Card.
Paying with PayPal
PayPal can be used at Datadirectglobal.com to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
You do not need to have a PayPal account before ordering from Datadirectglobal.com.
- On your Shopping Cart page, click Check out with PayPal after reviewing your items. Then you will leave Datadirectglobal.comand enter PayPal's website.
- Log in to your PayPal account, or create one if you haven't already.
- Follow the on-screen instructions given by PayPal.
Advantages of using PayPal:
Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). If you do use your credit card through PayPal, Datadirectglobal.com won't see your credit card number, minimizing the risk of unauthorized use.
Paying with Credit Card
Credit card payments can be supported at Datadirectglobal.com: VISA, MasterCard, Visa Electron, DISCOVER, Diners Club INTERNATIONAL and JCB.
Choose Credit Card as Your Payment Method
- On your Shopping Cart page, click Proceed to Checkout after reviewing your product items.
- On the Checkout page, select the Credit Card option after completing the billing address, shipping address and shipping method.
- After checking the details of your order, click Place order now.
- You will enter PayPal's website and please click the Pay with Debit or Credit Card.
How to Pay with Credit Card?
- Select your credit card type: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Visa Electron, DISCOVER, Diners Club INTERNATIONAL or JCB. Fill out the card information, Billing address, Contact Information and click Pay Now.
How to Pay with Credit Card?
Credit card payments are processed through GlobalCollect/Ingenico ePayments (GlobalCollect, Part of Ingenico Group, is the most knowledgeable global Payment Service Provider in the world. About Ingenico ePayments, visit here: http://www.globalcollect.com/.)
- As with all credit card purchases, make sure you have enough available credit on your account before completing the transaction. Otherwise, your transaction could be declined and you'll have to find another payment method. And, if you haven’t used the credit card in a while, you also need to be sure it’s active.
- Once you’re on the Checkout page, you’ll have to enter several pieces of information to complete the transaction. If your credit card processor isn’t listed in the box, it means that we cannot accept that type of credit card. You’ll have to use another payment.
- Enter your credit card information: the credit card number, expiration date, and security code. For Visa, MasterCard, and Discover, the three-digit security code will be printed on the back of the card after the credit card number.
- On your Shopping Cart page, click Proceed to Checkout after reviewing your items.
- On the Checkout page (including information of Billing/Shipping Address, Shipping Method, Payment Method & Review Your Order), under Payment Method, select the Bank Transfer (T/T) option.
- After checking the details of your order, click Place order now
Note: Your order will now have been placed, but Datadirectglobal.com will not start processing your order until you have paid the full amount. To complete payment of your items by Wire Transfer, contact your local bank who will be happy to make the transfer.
The beneficiary details for Datadirectglobal.com are:
Bank name: East West Bank
Bene's Name : DATADIRECT GLOBAL LIMITED
Account No. : 8088041655
Routing (for USA local transfer): 322070381
Swift Code (for oversea transfer): EWBKUS66XXX
Bank Address: 9300 Flair Drive, 4th Fl. El Monte, CA 91731
After successfully transferring the funds, follow the link to the payment details page sent to you by email, fill out the details carefully, and then click Send. You're done! If you have any further questions regarding your Datadirectglobal.com order payment through Wire Transfer, please email: cisco@Datadirectglobal.com.
Note: We want to remind all customers that they are responsible for any local handling fees and Intermediary bank handling fees. Therefore, customers should confirm the total payment amount with their local bank.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Datadirectglobal.comwebsite secure?
Datadirectglobal.com concerns our customers' online security; it is the #1 priority. All online transactions are transmitted through our secure server, and encrypted with 128-bit technology. Once the information is delivered through the Internet, trusted authorized employees will process your payment, and make sure that your information is handled with the highest level of security.
- Why does Datadirectglobal.comverify my shipping address?
In order to guard against credit card fraud, if the billing and shipping address is different, we must verify that the alternate shipping address is authorized. Contact your credit card issuer bank and list your shipping address as an alternate address in their memo field. We will call them and check out the address. Please make sure your credit card issuer bank's phone number is listed in your account to Datadirectglobal.com.
- For what reasons can be my credit card declined?
A credit card can be declined due to invalid credit card number, expiration date, billing address, daily limit, insufficient credit, or other reasons. Sometimes the card number itself is input incorrectly. Checking with us to sure the number has been input correctly. Contact your credit card company for more information.
- How to pay If I can’t pay by PayPal?
If PayPal is not available in your country, you can pay us via bank transfer or western union. You can also check the possible countries where PayPal is available as follows: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/country-worldwide
- I choose Western Union but I want to pay via PayPal now. How should I do?
It's no problem to change. Even if you choose Western Union, you can still pay via PayPal.
You can send money directly to our PayPal account: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please tell us your order number in the comments (when you pay via PayPal you can add comments).
You can also contact our online salesman. They will serve to send you a money request to your PayPal account. Then, what you need to do is just accept it. As soon as we confirm that payment has been received, we will begin to process your order.
- Do I have to pay VAT or any other form of sales tax on products bought through Datadirectglobal.com?
We do not add any additional charges or taxes in China.
Possible additional costs to you may include:
- Bank transfer charges
- PayPal money 'upload' charges
- Any import duties that are levied at customs
Please note that if you are re-selling (or drop-shipping) goods from Datadirectglobal.com. Please ensure you are abiding by the tax (and other) regulations for selling goods in your home country and the destination country.
Please note that if you are drop-shipping to end customers, let them know about any taxes they may have to pay when receiving goods from the courier.
- What do Dropshippers Need to Pay Attention To?
If your dropship product from Datadirectglobal.com directly to your customer, please make sure that the shipping address you filled in PayPal is the same with the shipping address in your order. It is important for us to confirm your PayPal payment.
If you already fill in it wrongly, please email (email@example.com), our Finance Department will help you correct it. Or we will contact you voluntary.