- Links up to 15 Ethernet devices or an RS232 serial device to a wireless network at Gigabit speeds.
- Integrates one dual-band 802.11ac MIMO radio running up to 1.3 Gbps.
- Support for IEEE 802.11b/g/n and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN networks.
- Fast roaming between access points.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Input voltage : Powered by PoE
Ports : (1) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 port
(1) RS-232C serial console port
Power consumption : 9 W (maximum)
Warranty : Limited Lifetime Warranty
Detailed product description : aruba 501, wireless client bridge
Differentiator : The HPE 501 Client Bridge bridges an Ethernet LAN segment with up to 15 devices, supporting a wide range of protocols to 802.11b/g/n or 802.11a/n/ac WLAN providing 802.1X PEAP authentication and up to WPA2 security without upgrading the clients.
Weight : 2.01 lb
Weight : 0.91 kg
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) : 5.5 x 1.3 x 5 in
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) : 13.97 x 3.3 x 12.7 cm
Datadirect offers for all items on the website.
1 year warranty for new licensed products; 3 months warranty for used, REF, etc.
Generally provide Limited Lifetime Warranty
1 year warranty for New / Used / Pull products
DataDirect offers special discounts for volume purchases (orders totaling more than $10,000).
For bulk purchases we will offer an additional 5% discount on the total order amount, please contact us for details.
After confirming that you can enjoy the bulk purchase discount policy, please contact us through the chat window at the bottom right corner of the website, we will provide you with the best offer for your order within 6 hours.