How to Cancel an Order before Payment and after Payment?
- For advaced payment order If you have not paid for your order yet, there is no need to contact us to cancel it.
- We ignore all orders until a matching payment is received. So if you haven't paid, it doesn’t matter, we are not processing your order.
- If your order is more than a week old please note you may not be able to "reactivate" it by sending a payment, because the prices of the items may have changed as well as the shipping rates and currency conversions. You may need to repeat the order with AM again.
Withdrawing an Order after Payment
- If you have already paid for an order and want to cancel it and the Net cridet orders, If the items not our stock, But we prepared for you already. You need to pay 15% restock fee.
- If you are uncertain about something in your order and you wish to change it, please contact us and put the order on hold while you decide. This will stop the packaging process so you still have time to make changes.
- If the package has already been delivered we cannot cancel or change the order.
- If you want to cancel an order because you are ADDING further products, but not canceling the previous items, simply contact us and we will process it, usually for no extra fees.
- If the order is in an early processing stage you may be able to change and cancel it. You can ask for a refund or keep your payment as a credit.
Who is Responsible for Product Damage or Loss during Transit?
- To guarantee the shipment safe, avoid damage or loss during transit, we’d like to suggest you buy shipping insurance (about 2% of PO amount). Especially, the destination is remote country or war risk area.
- You can add the shipping insurance. Or you can tell us & pay to us; we will buy the insurance for you.